Monday, September 24, 2012

Here comes the bride...

So I haven’t even told ya’ll that my great frand Katelin is marrying my other frand Trent. Words cannot describe how excited and happy I am for these two sweet people. The wedding is like 1 week from SATURDAY!!!!!!! I have to back track here because I haven’t been a great blogger. To celebrate so far a few of us girlies went to the beach to celebrate and “Raise Hell before the Wedding Bells!” I had the best time with these amazing ladies. I got to know a FABULOUS lady, Sarah. She kept me laughing the whole time…. HELLUR!! I could go on and on about some funny things between us, one funny story is Sarah and I shared a bed together in the amazing condo that KK Toler and sweet family let us use and the first night we got in bed and scooted to our separate sides. Well, a few hours later Katelin comes and gets in the bed with us, right in the middle. Katelin apparently was quite the snuggler with Sarah and she thought the whole night it was me…. Hahaha she said she was like gah this girl is friendly. On our trip we dressed up like rednecks, charted our own boat and the bride to be was our captain (I was really proud of how she did it all by herself and we only got pulled over by the water police once), had a fabulous dinner and laughed A LOT. So glad I got to go on this GREAT lady’s bach trip. Another celebration was a MARVELOUS engagement party for the love birds. Everything turned out so great, the food, décor, cake, and singer Bob. Love you Katelin and Trent and wish you a lifetime of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment