Monday, September 24, 2012

I don't always....

I don’t always watch American Idol but when I do…. It’s totally because of PHILLIP PHILLIPS!!! I can’t tell you the last time I felt like a smitten school girl, but every time he came on stage and sang my heart swooned. J Since one of the contestants Skylar was from Jackson, MS the American Idol Tour made it our way. My friend Beth, also a PP lover, and I debated going for a while and decided that maybe the tickets were just too much to justify going to see our man and that hopefully he would tour solo soon and we could catch that. The DAY of the concert I just felt left out reading everyone’s AI posts on fb and twitter so at about 4 I text her and we decided to go!!! Literally 3 minutes before I left work I purchased the tickets, called the hubs and filled him in and high tailed it to Jacktown. I must say that I am so so so so so happy that we went. I mean I went solely for Phillip but, EVERYONE was soo good. My favorite performance of the night (Besides Phillip) was Erica’s rendition of Pink’s glitter. I mean I got chills. Everyone else was great also, Heujun rapped, Hollie was adorable, Skylar got her country on, Colton was soulful, Joshua singing “This is a Man’s world”… jaw dropping & Phillip… I died. So glad we went Bethy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment